Richards Interview (The Sun With Quotes)

FantasyIreland said:
Mancio,i think we are understanding each other just fine.
I'm reasonably happy with Richards' footballing ability,he could be better definitely,however,i don't believe that is the aspect of his game that is keeping him out of the side,imo,it's the other stuff i mentioned.

Besides,i was never not touting him as the best right back in the league,or currently,even at our club,however,as a squad player he is more than useful and for that reason should be kept.

Zaba,who is widely regarded,and i include myself in this view,as the best RB option we have,is hardly the pass master......

So with the above in mind,and considering Mancini's probable need for attacking skillful fullbacks,do you believe we need to enter the transfer market?

all depends by how boateng will be when will be fit. if what he already has shown is his best then WE NEED a RFB (in summer i think). becouse i agree with you , nor micah nor zaba are at the required level to be regular. they are just good to be squad players.

Don't players need an agreement with the club before doing interviews for newspapers?!!....................

Mancio said:
all depends by how boateng will be when will be fit. if what he already has shown is his best then WE NEED a RFB (in summer i think). becouse i agree with you , nor micah nor zaba are at the required level to be regular. they are just good to be squad players.

Cheers,we have a perfect understanding now!

waspish said:
Don't players need an agreement with the club before doing interviews for newspapers?!!....................
There is no reason to believe that he spoke to the Sun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.