Richards Interview (The Sun With Quotes)

He is absolutely right
He is currently so much better than boetang, he should be apart of the spine of the team like Kompany and Hart

Pigeonho said:
Bobby will spit out his espresso when he reads this. Bye micah.

Agreed, stupid MC Nobend.

As for what Mr Capello says...... England don't pay your wages son.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I agree with this completely.

He's the best right back at the club in the best form. Zabalata's been strong but he's too slow. Boateng's a centre half.

There's nothing wrong with this interveiw, it's obvious that our young England players want to play every week. I'd be disappointed if they didn't.

Give him a run in the shirt,Mancini and make him make it his own.

He didn't need to run to The Sun though. Mancini is far more likely to respond favourably towards players who conduct themselves in a responsible manner. For him to mention SWP & AJ is a cunts trick, the kind of shit you grow out of when you're 10 and you realise that drawing other people into your arguments makes you look pretty weak and a bit of a back stabber.

Take away the spin and there's nothing in that interview that will alarm the club and the boss. He's been asked questions like "How do you feel being left out of the side" and he's answered honestly. Maybe he's been a bit daft letting them sucker him on but he doesn't deserve the slating some of the kneejerks on here.

Totally unecessary interview. It's done him no favours, and you'd think he'd have learned some lessons by now in how to deal with the manager.

Having said that, he is our best right back at ther moment and should be playing... at least until we bring in someone better!

But he does get games, as does AJ, so no real need for the posing. Do they think one of the top 4 will be buying them any time soon? That they will be regulars at that level?

Or are they saying they'd reather play mid-table level, just so long as they're getting enough games to get an England place?

If it's the latter, then that loser attitude suggests they do need to be moved on. Pity, because I'm a fan of both of them.

nashark said:
Micah's a good lad but he doesn't help himself with stuff like this. If he stays here and does as he's told, then he can win many titles with us.
Agree. Met him on Tuesday night and he came over as a really lovely lad.

On the one hand, you can understand the frustration of being on the bench and wanting to play regularly. In fact you'd expect that from a player with ambition. But on the other hand, it's a squad game these days and you can't be guaranteed a place in any decent team unless you earn it. Plus as a young player you need to learn your trade properly and he still has a lot to learn.

So the big question he really needs to ask himself is whether winning domestic and European trophies with a club is more important to him than taking a step down the league (which is what he will have to do) and give himself a chance of pulling the increasingly discredited England shirt on.

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
He didn't need to run to The Sun though. Mancini is far more likely to respond favourably towards players who conduct themselves in a responsible manner. For him to mention SWP & AJ is a cunts trick, the kind of shit you grow out of when you're 10 and you realise that drawing other people into your arguments makes you look pretty weak and a bit of a back stabber.

Take away the spin and there's nothing in that interview that will alarm the club and the boss. He's been asked questions like "How do you feel being left out of the side" and he's answered honestly. Maybe he's been a bit daft letting them sucker him on but he doesn't deserve the slating some of the kneejerks on here.

He could have conducted his business in private like a man.

Maybe Mancini should start talking to the players through the press if that's how he wants it?

Didsbury Dave said:

I don't see much spin there... i'm sure one of the first things they do when you sign professionally/start playing first team football, is give you media training.

I'm inclinded to think Micah deserves all the stick he gets from this. I've you've spoken with the boss then why go into detail with the media, what other outcome was he expecting from this other than getting clubs sniffing around him?

Didsbury Dave said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Agreed. Revealing private conversations with your manager to a well-known shit-stirrer and publicly questioning transfer and squad policies and other matters properly reserved to the manager are nothing to worry about. Obviously Michah was bamboozled into the interview and continued to be gulled as matters proceeded.

Poor Michah. He must be mortified for this to come out on the day reserved for the Bosnian.

Can you imagine badmouthing your OWN boss in a Sun newspaper interview, knowing he would read it?

I'd fully expect the sack the next day. What a complete tool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.