Richards Interview (The Sun With Quotes)

So Richards, you've spoken to the manager about the situation and now you've spoken to The Sun? Forgive me if I'm being an idiot here however surely only one of those can sort this out? I'll let you decide which one sorts it out and which one fucks it up even more.

No big deal,he hasn't lived up to his billing.
Admittedly the penny appears to have dropped recently and he has rediscovered some form,however,he is far from being first choice so unless he is prepared to pull his tripe out and alter that fact then let him go to Stoke,Birmingham or Villa......

I don't know why he doesn't start. Boateng doesn't look natural at all playing RB. Micah is clearly better.

It would be a mistake for us to sit him.

NewbBlue said:
I don't know why he doesn't start. Boateng doesn't look natural at all playing RB. Micah is clearly better.

*facepalm*

WTF!!!

Absolutely sick to death of players at City that can't keep their mouth's shut. Not only has Micah spouted off, but he has took it upon himself to drag SWP and Adam Johnson into his argument to justify his own position....Fucking knobhead just adding more fuel to the lit stick the media are already beating us with.

Sorry, just spotted the other thread.

NewbBlue said:

Agreed. Zabba aside, Richards has looked our most assured fullback, just a shame some are still seeing the player of 18 months ago.

NewbBlue said:

I agree with this completely.

He's the best right back at the club in the best form. Zabalata's been strong but he's too slow. Boateng's a centre half.

There's nothing wrong with this interveiw, it's obvious that our young England players want to play every week. I'd be disappointed if they didn't.

Give him a run in the shirt,Mancini and make him make it his own.

Didsbury Dave said:
NewbBlue said:

I agree with this completely.

He's the best right back at the club in the best form. Zabalata's been strong but he's too slow. Boateng's a centre half.

There's nothing wrong with this interveiw, it's obvious that our young England players want to play every week. I'd be disappointed if they didn't.

Give him a run in the shirt,Mancini and make him make it his own.

He didn't need to run to The Sun though. Mancini is far more likely to respond favourably towards players who conduct themselves in a responsible manner. For him to mention SWP & AJ is a cunts trick, the kind of shit you grow out of when you're 10 and you realise that drawing other people into your arguments makes you look pretty weak and a bit of a back stabber.

I am sick to death of players gobbing off....we should have a gagging order in their contracts that specifies the club must approve all interview content prior to publication.

Come on city get it sorted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.