Richards Interview (The Sun With Quotes)

I still think right back is a weak link for us. Richards is too clumsy to start every game but the fact he started against Arsenal should tell him that he is wanted by Mancini.

He captained us against Juve and will probably start against Leicester.

With Europa/FA Cup and league there are possibly 60 games to play in a season. If you start 35 then you will be playing as many games as if you were playing for say Sunderland and that is the level Richards is at. No top side would play him regularly.

seriously guys, I dont get the hatred of Micah on here.

He is city through and through, just wants more games so he can become England number 1 Right Back.

in all fairness he deserves to be he is much better player than G Johnson.

he should be kept at the club for a long time, pace, power, English and really wants to lay!!

Come on City

Well done Micah, just don't spout it at the Sun!

p.s. if you end up at Spurs you can burn in hell!!

Macini will just say 'this is a normal' and move on.
I think Boateng is a way away from adjusting to premier league football as a right back and let's not forget, central defence is his natural place and he was left back for the national side.
Micah would not be my first choice right back though as I still think he is ponderous on the ball at times, poor with distribution and lacking the positional awareness to be a class defender...maybe those things can change as he matures but if he wants to nail down a place permanently they have to.

Micah,Question for you,How many times has your standard of play warrented a regular place in the squad,never mind the team.I thought you played well at Arsenal,but your ball control although slightly better than it was needs improving.After crossing the half way line, then returning to your position,it would be an improvement if you didn't stroll back like you do ,impersonating some one who has gone to the shops for 20 cigs and a newspaper.But thats just my opinion.

MadchesterCity said:
seriously guys, I dont get the hatred of Micah on here.

He is city through and through, just wants more games so he can become England number 1 Right Back.

in all fairness he deserves to be he is much better player than G Johnson.

he should be kept at the club for a long time, pace, power, English and really wants to lay!!

Come on City

Well done Micah, just don't spout it at the Sun!

p.s. if you end up at Spurs you can burn in hell!!

I want him to stay but moving to Spurs would be amusing, the complete lack of protection he'd get there would set him back to the dire form he showed under Hughes.

I've always been a big fan of Mica's. Not because of his footballing prowess per se (he can fluctuate between average and fantastic) but because he's one of our home grown and because of his clear potential to continue to grow into a truly great player.
He has put in some good stints when played this season but he needs to understand that being a great player is more than one dimensional - it means being an honourable representative of his club on all occasions and being respectiful of the club and the fans who have put him where he is.

Seems that under Mancini's guidance Mica's getting to grips with his game to a certain degree but his choice to go cry to a sun reporter shows that he's a naive little boy in all other respects and has a long way to go before he can be taken seriously as a true professional.

On a personal note (on the likely-chance that you cruise the forums looking for positive missives to bolster your juvenile ego); Sorry mate but who do you think you are to be so disrespectful to those who've willed you on throughout your career to date. Fact is that you're a fantastic potential that could go either way and you're acting like a tw@.
Face it fella, even proven players who've tried to pit themselves against the new order have found themselves out in the cold - eg. did sulking get a world respected player like Ade more games?
If you want more playing timer then zip your big loose gob, get your head down and bloody well earn it.

If I were Mancini I'd seriously consider putting stopping your development dead in the water and putting you out in the cold until summer then using you as a make-weight as part payment on a grown-up player. Just think; keep this up and you could follow other ex-heroes like stevie ireland - his career has gone from strength to strength since he decided he was bigger than Manchester City hasn't it?
In short; Shut up and grow up. Nuff said.

Re: WTF!!!

BatleyBlue said:
If I were Mancini, he'd be back on the bench before he could say 'I-believe-my-own-hype'

I wouldn't have him in the squad

Micah was silly to give the interview but really Capello needs to get his head out of the sand if he thinks players at the top clubs will be playing week in week out.

20k56s5.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.