Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

Well what a surprise, what did you expect, I thought it was obvious. Lets take city out of the equation and what are we left with, il tell you the media darlings of world football (sky 4).
What with all there istree and trophy's thats what sells and thats what the FA want. Now if the so called best teams had NO representatives in the EnglFAnd squad how much would this
affect not only financially but commercially too. Manure 2nd no trophies and the Glazers bleeding them dry, Arsenal 3rd and at one point in total disarray, no Van Persie no 3rd place
Chelsea not in the top 4 but won FA cup and dont ask me how won Champions League but fair play to them, and then we have Liverpool who believe it or not won a cup. This team at times has been at best average. So now if these teams were not to have their players chosen for the national side surely there stock value would fall, along with the world wide media implications.

it definitely isn't an injury, in micah's interview he would have mentioned it, and the FA/ hodgson would have announced it, like they have with walker.

even the slightest knock would have been mentioned in the interview.

Who gives a fuk about England well lose our first two games and everyone can take down tere shit England flags from their cars

I just wished lescott Barry and hart had been left out of the squad too
Ctid

£30 on France good odds

I hope Pearce hasn't asked for him to be kept back for the Olympics. Really could do without our players playing in that.

What annoys me is that I'm struggling to recall Micah having a really bad game for England, yet when I look at the rest of the squad there's barely any of them apart from maybe Joe that hasn't had a complete fucking 'mare of a game at least once in their international careers and in some cases more than one.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Fuck England and Fuck Hodgson.

Completely agree ........ Fuck em! , so im supposed to cheer for the likes of Terry , Ashley Young , Jones , Rooney etc , while Englands best RB cant get past Martin fuckin Kelly !!!! , Viva La France !!!!

I don't get it. Either Kelly is in the squad to play (eh? that's illogical as he won't be in the Euros) or he's there to make the tea. Why not play Walker and get Jones to make the fugging tea?

Hmm... Was thinking of a bet on England to win the Euros (must be good outside odds) but going out in the group stage now seems a wiser bet, although the bookies are bound to be ahead of me on it. Hodgeson. Really gone down in my estimation - if what http://twitter.com/philmcnulty tweeted about Kelly IS true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.