Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

I think Kelly is half decent from what I've seen of him, but not at the same level as Micah.

Micah is only a year or so older but so much better and more experienced.

I really couldn't care who the national team gets on, especially when it's full of twats like Cole, Terry & Rooney.

shawgorbie said:
I would say fuck england in the euros but I know that I won't be able to stop myself wanting them to win.When they don't win though I hope the shit hits the fan

fuck em, i always find it hard to want england to win. i always find myself wanting england to lose, just to say a big fuck off to all the cunts in the team i don't like.

an embarrassing england performance at the euros will not in anyway reflect badly on the city continent, as they helped their club win the premier league.

so if hart concedes 5 goals every game, i won't care; he has 2 golden gloves in the last 2 years

I heard the reason he wasn,t picked for this friendly is because he is on holiday. Don,t know if thats right or not but it makes you wonder what he has to do to get into the squad.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
To be fair, Kelly is used to playing in a shit team so should fit straight in to the England set-up.
bullseye.png

Crazy that he will be kicking his heels this summer unless he has some sort of niggle.A cracking right full/winger and cover at CB.For me its a no brainer but are they limiting the number of spots given to City players?

vonksbignose said:
I wouldn't be surprised if Micah has told them he's not interested in helping them out for a meaningless friendly, & would rather spend his summer on the beach. His treatment by the FA is beginning to border on disgusting. I'd tell them to go & fuck themselves, but unfortunately, I sense that Micah is rather more keen to prove himself at international level.

They don't deserve him!

Woulfdn't be surprised if he's already made plans to go away for the summer now and doesn't want to change all his plans to sit on the bench v norway when he knows he should be in the squad from the beginning.

I'm pretty sure that Micah isn't the kind of man to give-up and retire though.

Micah used to miss a lot u21 gameswhen he went through a stage of seemingly icking up a niggle every other game. Maybe that is the reason. I cannot think of it being anything else. I genuinely feel sorry for the lad. He's not just the best English RB, he is also the best RB in the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.