Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

I'm astounded that Richards wasn't in the original squad, or at the very least on the back-up list. Phil Jones might have potential but he was really poor in the last 3 to 4 months from what I saw. As for being immature I thought he showed a lot of maturity calming that knobhead Barton down.

Just seen this. Unbelievable, an absolute insult to Micah and frankly an absolute insult to everyone else's intelligence if he claims that this is in any way a footballing decision. I was pretty appalled by the treatment Hodgson got in the press when he was appointed, now I'm on the verge of hoping they give the fucker a nervous breakdown.

Im just going to sit back Laugh at England and laugh at Glen Johnson getting a new one torn at the Euro's and support Ireland!

Either there's a real non footballing reason behind this, or Hodgeson is as thick as a whale omelette!

CHAMPIONS 12 said:
Either there's a real non footballing reason behind this, or Hodgeson is as thick as a whale omelette!

If this is the case he must must have done something really bad if the likes of Terry, Shrek & Stevie G can get in the team. Gerrard is captain & he punched some dj's head in for not playing what he wanted.

Having Terry in the team is a fucking disgrace IMO.

Feel sorry for Micah as he is easily the best English right back. I know some of our player are in the team but for me England can get fucked. I hope they have a terrible Euro's & that they welease woy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.