Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

Re: Kelly Over Richards???????????????

this is my idea why..

england think micah is too immature

unlikelyfan19 said:
Shadz69 said:
Crazy that he will be kicking his heels this summer unless he has some sort of niggle.A cracking right full/winger and cover at CB.For me its a no brainer but are they limiting the number of spots given to City players?

So you call up 5 Liverpool players? You know, that team that finished 8th?

Can't help feeling Hodgson is trying to ingratiate himself to liverpool or to be seen not to hold a grudge against em and is over compensating even after the way he was treated.Something is'nt ringing quite right.

dajd1984 said:
Gingers Dad said:
The perplexing thing for me is why he didn't pick Richards in the first place. The only answer I come up with is Stuart Pearce advised him not to. Pearce is the link between the old manager and the new one. And if Hodgson is listening to that dickhead or Beany for that matter, England haven't got a prayer

I don't know where you got that idea from. SP gave him his most recent England call-up, made him captain of his Under 21's, played him loads at City and Micah is a big fan of him because of the confidence he gave him.

Suffolk Blue said:
Perhaps Micah is Psycho's captain for the Olympics?

You're just setting yourself up for more disappointment. It's not going to happen.
Correct he did.

Sick Swan said:
this is my idea why..

Then Joe shouldn't be in the team too

Sick Swan said:
this is my idea why..

No way his block against newcastle? when he kept his hands by his sides told a story.He learned a big lesson from earlier in the year.For me it is when he became a real player.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Fuck it, atleast he gets a summer off and comes back for the new season fresh.

England aint gonna get anywhere.

Exactly my thoughts pal. I have zero interest in the national side and my only disappointment is for Micah personally. For me it's more important that he gives his all for us (like he always) rather than the corrupt Association of England

Not sure wether this has bin mentioned but I think Pearce wants him for the GB team. Asked Roy who wud be first choice & he sed Johnson. Therefore asked for Richards to be left out to join the Olympic squad. Pearce had 1 game in charge of england & started for first time in years.

Fanzone Danny said:
Could it be he's told Micah to get a holiday and he's being lined up for the Olympics?

don't you miss the beginning of the season (or at least the Charity Shield)/most if not all of club pre-season if you play in the Olympics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.