Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

paulchapo said:
Is there anybody who cares about the England football team anymore?

We have been utter dross for years and keep on relying on the same tired tried and trusted players who have FAILED at every tournament instead of trying something new.

Nearly everyone wanted Redknapp as manager and the FA gave us Roy boring Hodgson.We are an embarrasment and i will be going for a walk,watching paint dry,anything rather than watch them stink the place out and fail again.

I will be watching them but with not much hope after South Africa and the last lot of tournaments. There were more holes on show in that defence against Germany last time round than in an orgy.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Kelly has been called up for the friendly, but will not be in the euro 2012 squad.

richards overlooked AGAIN.

i really am starting to think this isn't a footballing decision
Perfectly understandable to me. Kelly has been brought in for the friendly not the Euro's. If Hodgson called up Richards for the friendly and he played well, then Hodgson would be obliged to pick Richards for the Euro's. He can't do that because he's already picked his squad.

The perplexing thing for me is why he didn't pick Richards in the first place. The only answer I come up with is Stuart Pearce advised him not to. Pearce is the link between the old manager and the new one. And if Hodgson is listening to that dickhead or Beany for that matter, England haven't got a prayer

When the squad was announced it was being debated on Talksport as to why Richards was not in the squad. The only answer they could come up with is that he couldn't get in the City team during the run in, ahead of Zabaleta. All I have to ask is; How fucking close would Phil"Duncan Edwards"Jones and Glen Johnson have got to the City team?

Re: Kelly Over Richards???????????????

The amount of scousers in this squad is a joke, Roy is simply rewarding all the non performers who ensured his £4 million pay off from Liverpool, with this bunch he may get a quick england payoff!!!

squirtyflower said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Shadz69 said:
Crazy that he will be kicking his heels this summer unless he has some sort of niggle.A cracking right full/winger and cover at CB.For me its a no brainer but are they limiting the number of spots given to City players?

So you call up 5 Liverpool players? You know, that team that finished 8th?
in the past, not that it's helped, the experienced and regular English players from the Champions would have been a shoe in

instead the new Duncan Edwards is in?

This is what I don't get our players are on a total high and it could have been a catalyst for something good,Micah is definitely the best English right back and not going,AJ is a much better performer than Downing.Maybe they feel it could cause friction but on a footballing level it does'nt make sense.Even the bit parts AJ got he impressed.

Gingers Dad said:
The perplexing thing for me is why he didn't pick Richards in the first place. The only answer I come up with is Stuart Pearce advised him not to. Pearce is the link between the old manager and the new one. And if Hodgson is listening to that dickhead or Beany for that matter, England haven't got a prayer

I don't know where you got that idea from. SP gave him his most recent England call-up, made him captain of his Under 21's, played him loads at City and Micah is a big fan of him because of the confidence he gave him.

Suffolk Blue said:
Perhaps Micah is Psycho's captain for the Olympics?

You're just setting yourself up for more disappointment. It's not going to happen.

Kelly Over Richards???????????????

Could it be he's told Micah to get a holiday and he's being lined up for the Olympics?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.