Richards

Funny how only a week ago people were raving about Richards performances this season and how he was back to his best form etc etc

Okay, today wasn't his best game but if we put a level headed approach to it, He's not the first RB and certainly not the last that will be shown up by Giggs and Evra this season. I'm not saying that he hasn't got room to improve as its quite blatant that he has, but give the lad a chance, his performance this season have been a marked improvement on last years lazy efforts

One minor point thou is that at several points so far this season, he seems to be having arguements with Toure over positioning and picking up players, more noticable at the games that I've attended, but seemed to happen a couple of times during todays game

banbury_blue said:
Funny how only a week ago people were raving about Richards performances this season and how he was back to his best form etc etc
Are you sure about this? I wouldn't rave about his performances so far. Especially not today!

I feel so gutted for Ned, he ended last season in sensational form and finds himself benched every game. In my opinion, he is a better tackler, faster, just as strong, more intelligent, and a better dribbler and passer, and also has a better attitude. Why doesn't he start?

Bluebeer said:
richards is all about 'micah richards' at the min, he loves himself too much and you can tell he's too stupid enough to realise whne hes made a mistake.....hench the "why wernt you covering me" looks to Toure.

in fairness i wish we sold him for £20m a few years back an then, wisely, bought somebody who was interested in defending an tracking back, you know, what a defender does....i mean how many people raise their eyebrows when richards goes to take on a full back then wobbles one way....then wobbles the other way....then loses track of where the ball is....i mean my god, whats zabeleta done to deserve this?

i know he must of been a bad bastard in a past life to be benched for richards

bondsman said:
Took a long time to calm down after that today. What ref did was form of cheating. Amidst all the positives from today though I am severly fed up of watching Richards pose at right back and hang his team mates out to dry. Made Giggs look good today, doesnt stop crosses and never gets tight. Onouha and Zab deserve to be ahead of him. Hes been poor for ages and seems to be getting away with it. Bridge got stick galore last year, Richards living on past achievements.

He IS good, very good and if you can't see that you need to take off the blue-tinted specs. Any RB would have had a hard time with Giggs today.

lancs blue said:
bondsman said:
Took a long time to calm down after that today. What ref did was form of cheating. Amidst all the positives from today though I am severly fed up of watching Richards pose at right back and hang his team mates out to dry. Made Giggs look good today, doesnt stop crosses and never gets tight. Onouha and Zab deserve to be ahead of him. Hes been poor for ages and seems to be getting away with it. Bridge got stick galore last year, Richards living on past achievements.

He IS good, very good and if you can't see that you need to take off the blue-tinted specs. Any RB would have had a hard time with Giggs today.

i could take my bluemoon specticles off an he'd still be shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.