Richards

bondsman said:
Took a long time to calm down after that today. What ref did was form of cheating. Amidst all the positives from today though I am severly fed up of watching Richards pose at right back and hang his team mates out to dry. Made Giggs look good today, doesnt stop crosses and never gets tight. Onouha and Zab deserve to be ahead of him. Hes been poor for ages and seems to be getting away with it. Bridge got stick galore last year, Richards living on past achievements.
i agree mate. dont want to be too negative about micah , but hes just not good enough for a top 4 team,positional sense is non-existant..................sorry micah

No question, Zab in, Richards costs us too many goals, incl two today, and Zab is better anyhow.

Don't want to hammer the guy, but he thinks he's better than he is and he's more concerned with looking good than concentrating.

For the first goal he made a good interception but then knew the camera's were on him and lost focus whilst he made big show of bellowing at the rest of the defence.

And if you watch the fourth rag goal back .... he should be ashamed of himself. Left Owen in acres of space when he HAD to be concentrating, to the point where Owen couldn't believe his luck and was screaming for the ball.

Not good enough.

Not into slagging off our lads but Micah has been pissing me off for over a year now.

SWP plays the role of 2 men every game to cover for him.

Micah has delusions that he is Messi and attempts to dribble through 3 or 4 defenders EVERY fucking time despite a success rate of 1/100.

He has been a weak link for some time now and he looks frailer every single week. His attacking attributes amount to nothing other than a modicum of pace and a big build whilst his defensive qualities appear to be standing watching SWP or some other sucker doing his hard work.

Like I said, not into boo boys or witch hunts but I'm speaking here of over 12 months of inept performances not just one or two poor games.

warpig said:
he had giggs and evra doubling up on his flank with little cover. any criticism is extremley harsh.

He had cover. SWP was there in many occasions. Too bad it wasn't much help. Micah is not a top right back and never will be one unless he learns to dribble and cross. I still think that Micah should be thinking about playing as a centrehalf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.