Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
citoeast said:
BlueDeadHead said:
MeatHunterrr said:
IMO this is good, we have shown that we are not a charity in terms of selling players anymore. Maybe we have to lower the price a bit at the end but still point stands. Even £5m would be good price for him.

I too like the stance. It forces the player's hand. 6-7 is a fair price if he cuts his wages. Puts the ball in the player's court. Do you want to play or do you want money. With so little deadwood left we can do this without much financial risk.

All well in principle but Micah has given good service over the years why pick on him? Let him go for a reasonable price.
I think Micah would be unwise to go there, it's a graveyard

citoeast said:
BlueDeadHead said:
MeatHunterrr said:
IMO this is good, we have shown that we are not a charity in terms of selling players anymore. Maybe we have to lower the price a bit at the end but still point stands. Even £5m would be good price for him.

I too like the stance. It forces the player's hand. 6-7 is a fair price if he cuts his wages. Puts the ball in the player's court. Do you want to play or do you want money. With so little deadwood left we can do this without much financial risk.

All well in principle but Micah has given good service over the years why pick on him? Let him go for a reasonable price.

All is fair in love and business. We don't owe Micah nowt. We have to get the best deal we can.

On the flip side will Micah repay his wages for the last 2 years whilst he's been on the "Sick, Lame, and Lazy" register? No he won't time for us to get rid. That penalty summed it up for me!!

He really needs to go for the sake of his career, cant see him get any game time here. 4-5 Mil would be a reasonable fee, I would take a free transfer with a 50% next sale clause as it would save us on wages. Was a great servant for the club but it's time go the Sagna signing shows what little faith Manny has in Richards talent and his ability to stay injury free.

citoeast said:
BlueDeadHead said:
MeatHunterrr said:

Because he has been paid handsomely for that service. And its not pickin on him to say its up to him to either stay and make one more year of good money or go somewhere and try to restart his career. If he stays fair to him, but he isn't going to play and the best thing for his career is to go to a team where he will play even if it means taking a pay cut for one season.

Rumours the Newcastle option could be off due to his wage demands!!! If true can see why his career has taken a nose dive, his priorities are all wrong - the modern footballer!! This is the same guy that refused to be on an England squad reserve list if my memory serves me correctly, he's contributed heavily to his own demise!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Rumours the Newcastle option could be off due to his wage demands!!! If true can see why his career has taken a nose dive, his priorities are all wrong - the modern footballer!! This is the same guy that refused to be on an England squad reserve list if my memory serves me correctly, he's contributed heavily to his own demise!!

He wants the money from us, but it's the last year of his contract now. I guess he'll stay and take the money then he'll have to take the chance that someone signs him up next summer, and I guess he'd get a signing on fee too. This is why City have a fee in mind, to cover his wages and pay him off.

Personally don't mind whether he stays or goes, longest serving player at the club a couple of million is neither here nor there really. The main income from outgoings has already been secured, Guidetti whether he leaves or not not too fussed because again he came from the academy, the only one I feel should leave is Sinclair and hopefully over the next couple of weeks a new home can be found for him.

Rammyblues said:
Personally don't mind whether he stays or goes, longest serving player at the club a couple of million is neither here nor there really. The main income from outgoings has already been secured, Guidetti whether he leaves or not not too fussed because again he came from the academy, the only one I feel should leave is Sinclair and hopefully over the next couple of weeks a new home can be found for him.

I agree re Sinclair but feel Guidetti should go if we can,not good enough,frees up a chance for Hiwula or Cole to maybe get some game time.

Micah can stay if no buyers,just hope he realises he pissing his life away.I dont mean money,the ability to play football.

Yep it seems Micah more interested in wages. I would promote Hiwula and Cole above Guidetti whether he stays or goes.

Jimfv1 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

He wants the money from us, but it's the last year of his contract now. I guess he'll stay and take the money then he'll have to take the chance that someone signs him up next summer, and I guess he'd get a signing on fee too. This is why City have a fee in mind, to cover his wages and pay him off.

Sad this is why his career is f*cked, priorities are all wrong. By the end of this season he'll probably be looking at the Championship at best.

Priories should be:

1) Get bulk off
2) Stay injury free
3) Get regular football somewhere else even if it means dropping wages
4) Get back in the England Squad

Instead his priorities are

1) Get as much money as possible even at expense of career
2) Celebrity - Appear in CityTV vids larking around and be active on social media
3) Look more like a body builder than a footballer

Only got himself to blame I'm afraid if his career his downhill from here onwards.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.