Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 3m
Fiorentina also shown interest in Micah Richards #mcfc. Florence or #whufc 's chadwell Heath. Hmmm.

I think we might have to let him go on a free to get rid this summer.

Even that will save us £3-4 million in wages.

Nobody seems to want to take the risk with his injury problems.

CityFan94 said:
I think we might have to let him go on a free to get rid this summer.

Even that will save us £3-4 million in wages.

Nobody seems to want to take the risk with his injury problems.

Injuries aren't the problem, his wage demands are or middle/bottom half teams would be all over him. It's like going into Aldi and asking to be paid the same as a Microsoft executive.

Kladze said:
rowarta said:
Would fit if Johnson out for a period of time
They already have three RB's, though. Johnson, Manquillo and Flanagan. Can't see it.

Johnson out with groin injury that happened against us. Flanagan was next to Balotelli as out with knee injury for another week. Manquillo don't know.

Johnsons form has been really really poor apparently. Wouldn't surprise me if Brenda takes a cheap risk(ala Mario).

Daz_Blue said:
Fiorentina odds on at bookies to sign him.......
Can't see him going there but Skybet confirm your post. One or two other interesting transfer quotes there too. Falcao is odds on to join City in this window, and Isco is 11/10. I'm sceptical though and wouldn't be lured into bets like these.

I'm no cynic said:
FantasyIreland said:
Sunderland are chasing the loan deal according to Mullock.
That would be crap as a loan 'deal' in his final 12 months is as good as a free transfer, with us likely still paying a large chunk of his wages.

Is it not better than him sat on his fat arse here though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.