ricky hatton

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
dw7 said:
bluemanc said:
dw7 said:
i think the club prmote hatton rather than hatton prmoting the club
Pissed up you may be, but that's comical,cheers.

so why do you think different

It works both ways, but Hatton has benefited most. He pretends to be world's biggest blue and football fans are suddenly boxing fans, attracted a whole new audiance. Hatton goves city exposure but people who previously didn't previousy like football aren't queing for tickets.

You are right.

The over-rated gimp sold thousands upon thousands of tickets because of his "deep love" for us. If he would have professed to be a lifelong Preston fan, he would have nowhere near the exposure he got.

He had to align himself to a big club. And unfortunately, he chose us.

Hatton had a box from his early days, but the promotiom of Light/Junior Welterweight boxing to football fans really has made him a mint, he fought for years without a real title (WBU before that WBO Intercontinental). Credit to him he eventually won some decent titles agains some very good boxers, but getting the football style brain dead loyalty following has made him much richer than he would otherwise be.

Boxing is all about promotion though.

Ricky, please retire. People think you're a joke now.
Why would a Manchester City fan sit next to the scum captain on derby day?
We've all got mates from the dark side, I would NEVER invite one to sit next to me on this day
in particular.

dw7 said:
like i've already said everyone to their own but i wouldnt give up a city ticket to a complete stranger to sit in the united end

why not get a city end ticket and give it to a city friend rather let it go to some stranger
As far as I'm aware, Ricky has a box at Eastlands and doesn't go to away games. Therefore, he probably has very few loyalty points. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to get a ticket in the City end without shitting on a proper match-going fan. Therefore, he sits in a free rag seat so a more deserving Blue can get a ticket. Therefore, you are talking shit. As usual.

Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:
like i've already said everyone to their own but i wouldnt give up a city ticket to a complete stranger to sit in the united end

why not get a city end ticket and give it to a city friend rather let it go to some stranger
As far as I'm aware, Ricky has a box at Eastlands and doesn't go to away games. Therefore, he probably has very few loyalty points. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to get a ticket in the City end without shitting on a proper match-going fan. Therefore, he sits in a free rag seat so a more deserving Blue can get a ticket. Therefore, you are talking shit. As usual.

The club do 150 corperate aways, he would have been okay.

ok what ever so your telling me that no officalat city got anybody a ticket cop fucking on he could of got one if he wanted

or

are you trying to tell me that when rio rooney or his bro or whoever asked him to go he said well i can get 1 for the city end but i'll takes yours i dont wanna take a ticket off someone who deserves it

Corky said:
Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:

The club do 150 corperate aways, he would have been okay.

thanks corky

He was with his brother in the United end, just how his brother was probably up in the VIP area with him at COMS. Get over it you stupid bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.