ricky hatton

Corky said:
Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:
like i've already said everyone to their own but i wouldnt give up a city ticket to a complete stranger to sit in the united end

why not get a city end ticket and give it to a city friend rather let it go to some stranger
As far as I'm aware, Ricky has a box at Eastlands and doesn't go to away games. Therefore, he probably has very few loyalty points. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to get a ticket in the City end without shitting on a proper match-going fan. Therefore, he sits in a free rag seat so a more deserving Blue can get a ticket. Therefore, you are talking shit. As usual.

The club do 150 corperate aways, he would have been okay.
The point still stands that a City fan got to go to that game today in the City end because he opted to go corporate with the rags.

It left a sour taste in my mouth, but it's a nailed on fact that he'd be lauded as a hero forever if he'd celebrated a City goal next to Camelgob. It's pathetic that people are bitching and moaning about this.

oxomcfc said:
im a big ricky hatton fan but i didnt like the fact that on DERBY DAY he is sat not only in the united end but also with the united players.i just think theres a time and a place

not read the thread, but saw the first post!

my respoce is this,

So you have never watched the Manchester Derby with some of you rag mates before? whats the big deal really?

Dubai Blue said:
Corky said:
Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:
like i've already said everyone to their own but i wouldnt give up a city ticket to a complete stranger to sit in the united end

why not get a city end ticket and give it to a city friend rather let it go to some stranger
As far as I'm aware, Ricky has a box at Eastlands and doesn't go to away games. Therefore, he probably has very few loyalty points. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to get a ticket in the City end without shitting on a proper match-going fan. Therefore, he sits in a free rag seat so a more deserving Blue can get a ticket. Therefore, you are talking shit. As usual.

The club do 150 corperate aways, he would have been okay.
The point still stands that a City fan got to go to that game today in the City end because he opted to go corporate with the rags.

It left a sour taste in my mouth, but it's a nailed on fact that he'd be lauded as a hero forever if he'd celebrated a City goal next to Camelgob. It's pathetic that people are bitching and moaning about this.

so you know for a fact that 150 corp tickets are all city fans
and if you read all my posts on this it aint just about today

dw7 said:
ok what ever so your telling me that no officalat city got anybody a ticket cop fucking on he could of got one if he wanted
So you're now advocating giving away away tickets to celebrities with a connection to City? Nice one, well done.

I can't believe Ricky Hatton was sitting next to his brother and one of his mates at a football match, shocking stuff

Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:

Dosen't that back up the argument that he's not as big a blue as he would like you to think. He's out of traing alot of the time and it's not as if he can't afford it. Anyway, he could have easily got a ticket in the away end off city, they sell some tickets to corpate who have their prawn buttie etc and then go in the City end. Pretty sure you don't need LP's for this. I had two guys near me with shirts and ties looked as if they've never been to a game before. Does it matter though. I don't really care because I don't like boxing anyway.

Robbo. said:
oxomcfc said:
im a big ricky hatton fan but i didnt like the fact that on DERBY DAY he is sat not only in the united end but also with the united players.i just think theres a time and a place

not read the thread, but saw the first post!

my respoce is this,

So you have never watched the Manchester Derby with some of you rag mates before? whats the big deal really?

well then your better off reading it cause its been answered many a time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.