ricky hatton

dw7 your reasons are shite as to why he shouldn't sit up in the VIP area, this thread is really embarassing and you're contributing to that.

dw7 said:
so you know for a fact that 150 corp tickets are all city fans
and if you read all my posts on this it aint just about today
I'm not gonna trawl through 22 pages of this pathetic nonsense because it's quite clear to anyone with a modicum of sense that you are talking shit.

He watched a match in the united end. Boo fucking hoo. So have I on many occasions. I even had a couple of rag mates sat at the other end of my table today. I suppose I should have spat at them and called them c*nts instead??

Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:
ok what ever so your telling me that no officalat city got anybody a ticket cop fucking on he could of got one if he wanted
So you're now advocating giving away away tickets to celebrities with a connection to City? Nice one, well done.

from prestwhich pete

Dosen't that back up the argument that he's not as big a blue as he would like you to think. He's out of traing alot of the time and it's not as if he can't afford it. Anyway, he could have easily got a tucket in the away end off city, they sell some tickets to corpate who have their prawn buttie etc and then go in the City end. Pretty sure you don't need LP's for this. I had two guys near me with shirts and ties looked as if they've never been to a game before

ono said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
ono said:
Barker said:
Hatton is a cock. He sold his box after the terrible end to season under Sven and when we got taken over tried to buy it back but couldn't.
That actually never happened. It was a made up story.
The sold his box part is true the other bit pass!! He was in the directors box today big deal people can be so fickle
I saw an interview with him where he said the story was nonsense. Then i saw the apology in the paper a few days later.

Yep I saw that myself

dw7 said:
Dubai Blue said:
dw7 said:
ok what ever so your telling me that no officalat city got anybody a ticket cop fucking on he could of got one if he wanted
So you're now advocating giving away away tickets to celebrities with a connection to City? Nice one, well done.

from prestwhich pete

Dosen't that back up the argument that he's not as big a blue as he would like you to think. He's out of traing alot of the time and it's not as if he can't afford it. Anyway, he could have easily got a tucket in the away end off city, they sell some tickets to corpate who have their prawn buttie etc and then go in the City end. Pretty sure you don't need LP's for this. I had two guys near me with shirts and ties looked as if they've never been to a game before
Please sum up to me in one short post exactly what your point is dw7.

Is it that you want to think of yourself as a bigger Blue than Ricky Hatton? If it is, I couldn't really give a fuck. We've been through it a million times with Noel Gallagher. They can support the team however they want to. If other people choose to buy into a promotional myth, it's their own fault. Sounds like you've fallen for it and had your heart broken.

RobinJo said:
dw7 your reasons are shite as to why he shouldn't sit up in the VIP area, this thread is really embarassing and you're contributing to that.
He's posted 44 times in this thread FFS!! My guess is he lost a lot of money in a bet when Hatton fought Pac Man and this is where he takes out his frustration. Nearly everyone who's agreeing with him are obviously rags as well as they have low post counts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.