ricky hatton

I cant believe that I had a spare ticket.

I cant believe I sold that spare ticket.

And the lad who bought it cant believe he wasted his money on buying that ticket.

Is this thread still here????

Some real immature pricks on this thread .

l was in the Europa Suite today ,with the prawn sandwiches, there were loads of Blues in there, all getting weighed into the comp bar ,had a City pin on and got loads of looks ,but no one said owt.

Cnuts who watched it on a fucking stream having a go at lads who ,by hook or by crook were actually in the fucking ground, l have heard it all now...

der-bomber said:

l was in the Europa Suite today ,with the prawn sandwiches, there were loads of Blues in there, all getting weighed into the comp bar ,had a City pin on and got loads of looks ,but no one said owt.

Cnuts who watched it on a fucking stream having a go at lads who ,by hook or by crook were actually in the fucking ground, l have heard it all now...

99% of blues couldnt have got in to the game today, to call them cunts is a little harsh.

der-bomber said:

Slightly harsh, I tried for all it was worth to get a ticket. I turned down the rag end ticket because I didn't think I'd be able to control myself if we scored, and I'd feel sick standing up if they scored.

TheMightyQuinn said:
der-bomber said:

99% of blues couldnt have got in to the game today, to call them ***** is a little harsh.

Read what i wrote, the only ones who are cnuts are the ones who have gobbed off about lads who were at the match.

They need to have a fucking word with themselves.

der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
der-bomber said:

99% of blues couldnt have got in to the game today, to call them ***** is a little harsh.

Read what i wrote, the only ones who are cnuts are the ones who have gobbed off about lads who were at the match.

Ah yes, I agree. I really want to go to an away derby though.

der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
der-bomber said:

I think it's his pallyness with Ferdinand and the like that irks with some to be honest. I can understand it to a degree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.