ricky hatton

TheMightyQuinn said:
der-bomber said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
der-bomber said:
Some real immature pricks on this thread .

l was in the Europa Suite today ,with the prawn sandwiches, there were loads of Blues in there, all getting weighed into the comp bar ,had a City pin on and got loads of looks ,but no one said owt.

Cnuts who watched it on a fucking stream having a go at lads who ,by hook or by crook were actually in the fucking ground, l have heard it all now...

99% of blues couldnt have got in to the game today, to call them ***** is a little harsh.

Read what i wrote, the only ones who are cnuts are the ones who have gobbed off about lads who were at the match.

They need to have a fucking word with themselves.

I think it's his pallyness with Ferdinand and the like that irks with some to be honest. I can understand it to a degree.
We've all got rag mates ffs - one of my best mates is a rag with a season ticket and if he offered me the seat next to him I'd take it. Like I said earlier if we had won today none of the blues on here would give a shit where Ricky Hatton sat - in fact we'd all be lapping it up that he sat with the rags when they lost.

mr t said:
We've all got rag mates ffs - one of my best mates is a rag with a season ticket and if he offered me the seat next to him I'd take it. Like I said earlier if we had won today none of the blues on here would give a shit where Ricky Hatton sat - in fact we'd all be lapping it up that he sat with the rags when they lost.

I've got loads of rag mates and I'm married to one. I wouldn't sit in the rag end with a load of other rags in the derby though.

Early on in the thread, they were all like little sheep, the outrage bus pulled up and they all meekly jumped aboard................BBAAAAAAAAAAA

lt is better to be in the ground anywhere, than not.

This post was in agreement with mr t, but had to fucking edit it cos stony, who is wrong in my opinion, jumped in before me.

stony said:
mr t said:

I've got loads of rag mates and I'm married to one. I wouldn't sit in the rag end with a load of other rags in the derby though.
I've never done it to be honest but as a last resort I might do if I hadn't got my own ticket. I always said that I wouldn't but really feel that Ricky Hatton is a true blue - no question - and people should look at the bigger picture before getting on his case about sitting with the rags today.

He was even snogging Ferdinand after the game

box_a_mayweather_hatton_sq_300.jpg

Darker shade of Blue said:

Could have been worse, he could have been kissing that horrible granny shagging "once a blue always a blue" badge kissing, balding, scouse thug Rooney.

stony said:
Darker shade of Blue said:

Could have been worse, he could have been kissing that horrible granny shagging "once a blue always a blue" badge kissing, balding, scouse thug Rooney.

Does that still hurt btw ? The way a lifelong Everton fan and "forever blue" betrayed your club at the first opportunity.

wayne71 said:
He wasnt just sat with a rag mate, he was sat with the captain of their fkin team for christs sake.

Exactly. That's what makes it so bad. Really not impressed with that at all.

wayne71 said:
He wasnt just sat with a rag mate, he was sat with the captain of their fkin team for christs sake.
I fear that some of you on here would collapse into total emotional meltdown if I was to tell you that Mike Summerbee was best friends with George Best back in the 60s, that they regularly went out together, and that they even ran a business together.

But I suppose Summerbee was just a non-committed c*nt who took everyone for fools by pretending to be a huge Blue when in fact he was just a closet Red.

Some of you in this thread need to have a fucking word with yourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.