ricky hatton

stony said:
stony said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
He was even snogging Ferdinand after the game

Could have been worse, he could have been kissing that horrible granny shagging "once a blue always a blue" badge kissing, balding, scouse thug Rooney.

Does that still hurt btw ? The way a lifelong Everton fan and "forever blue" betrayed your club at the first opportunity.

The actions of a young kid you mean ?
Nope . Pleased for the lad .

Darker shade of Blue said:
The actions of a young kid you mean ?
Nope . Pleased for the lad .
Thought you'd thrown your toys out of the pram last night and decided we're all c*nts.

Yet, first thing in the morning, here you are again. And you have the nerve to tell City fans to "get a life".

Oh the ironing.

theres a time and a place to sit with ur mates...

and its certainly aint in the main stand at the swamp nxt to their captin/knobhead....

bit disapointing!

oxomcfc said:
im a big ricky hatton fan but i didnt like the fact that on DERBY DAY he is sat not only in the united end but also with the united players.i just think theres a time and a place

he is a plastic blue, that is why

I agree. No Blue worth his salt would sit with Plug OR have Shrek as a best mate.

I've wanted him to lose every fight since Rooneygate.

auction294 said:
Ricky Hatton has done more to promote City in the public eye than he needs to . He is a solid, talented and down to earth guy. Not once has he ever let his fame or fortune go to his head and he has never forgotten his roots, that includes his love for City. I cannot believe people would turn on him like they have. So he went to the match and sat next to Merkkked. Big Deal. The Gallaghers were not in with us at Wembley in 99 they had exec boxes so should I hate them for betraying their working class origins and selling themselves out? Tell you what, no.

i think the club premote him more than the other way round. so hasn't forgotten his roots well he use to sit in the away end with city fans now sits in the directors box with united players mmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.