ricky hatton

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
ono said:
Barker said:
Hatton is a cock. He sold his box after the terrible end to season under Sven and when we got taken over tried to buy it back but couldn't.
That actually never happened. It was a made up story.
The sold his box part is true the other bit pass!! He was in the directors box today big deal people can be so fickle
I saw an interview with him where he said the story was nonsense. Then i saw the apology in the paper a few days later.

Had he been sitting on the RAG bench next to any RAG, head to toe in sky blue, I would have applauded the overweight has been. Just let him come up to Colin Bell Stand Level 3 Aisle 323 Row E and I'll show him what Pacquiao did to him but for the benefit of any future excursions into the ring, I'll slow it all down. But anyone on level 1 or 2, get ready to catch him.

I swear on my sons lifes,if I had been offered a freebie to sit there I would have refused it.

I don’t know any true blue blood who would have done that.

Sacrilegious if you ask me.

Everybody knows he knows as much about football as he does about the necessity of guarding his chin.

Blue2112 said:
Totally agree, there's a time and a place, fair enough he's mates with Rooney and all that but FFS never sit with the c**ts on derby day.

There's City fans and there's City fans.

What he said.

I refused numerous offers to watch the game with scum today, you'd expect Hatton to be the same.

You get the impression Hatton is one of those who 'want City to be top and Utd to be 2nd', you meet a lot of rags who say the same thing but the other way round, well...I'd like City to be top and the scum to be bottom of the bottom and that's that.

Biglebowski said:
I swear on my sons lifes,if I had been offered a freebie to sit there I would have refused it.

I don’t know any true blue blood who would have done that.

Sacrilegious if you ask me.
my thoughts entirely !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.