ricky hatton

ChesterRdBlue said:
He walked past me outside, he had some sort of dodgy waistcoat on, where as his brother had his scarf on. Sad state of affairs to sit with one their players on derby day.

So why didnt you tell him ?

davefrombury said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
He walked past me outside, he had some sort of dodgy waistcoat on, where as his brother had his scarf on. Sad state of affairs to sit with one their players on derby day.

So why didnt you tell him ?

I wouldn't have been aware at that time he was going in to sit with his bestest mate, Wio, I suppose I should have given him a slap for his attire but he had this big fella with him.

there's some knobs on this site...cant believe some of the shite, thats wrote on here...

What a fuckin wanker he can fuck right off for me after that, fuckin sitting with their players on derby day

FUCK OFF RICKY YOU FUCKING RAG CNUT

ono said:
Barker said:
Hatton is a cock. He sold his box after the terrible end to season under Sven and when we got taken over tried to buy it back but couldn't.
That actually never happened. It was a made up story.
The sold his box part is true the other bit pass!! He was in the directors box today big deal people can be so fickle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.