ricky hatton

Firwood said:
apple pie corner said:
I feel like screaming tonight!!!

So fuckin what if hatton sits next to plug??

I had a pint with my best pal tonight n he is a red yet I have watched City for 30 years, so am I a traitor & a shit.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not sure you parade about on tv and radio declaring to the world how much of a blue you are? Unlike the over-rated little gimp.

He completely embarrassed us today.

LOL, are you serious?

bluepeter62 said:
Firwood said:
Not that bothered about Hatton anymore anyway - he is a busted flush.

But if he was still World Champion and acted like that, it would have made me sick.

At least he achieved something, and has only been beaten by 2 of the best pound for pound fighters in the world!

I think if any rag fan reads this thread then they will know how bitter we are, which sickens me.

I could have gone today in the rag end, because my brother has 2 season tickets there. But I wouldn't be seen dead there. That doesn't mean I hate Ricky for what he done. What you people have to remember is that he raised the profile of our club long before ADUG appeared on the scene, and in the hardest sport there is.
Your brother has 2 season tickets ?

Stop fcuking about and just admit you’re a foul mouthed RAG TROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not just today though. Before last weeks fight all the hype was from Manyoo, Rooney Ferdinand (SCOUSER/COCKNEY) not one City player was mentioned, now for someone who spends more time on the pitch at halftime than fookin Moonchester I find that a bit strange.
You can fool some of the people some of the time Ricky but you've shit on your doorstep in my book the Busbyworld PR machine has sucked you right in.

1631349196-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-city-v-fulham-city-manchester.jpg

as i said on another thread ricky took one for the team/hughes.
he knew if we got beat we'd be hughes-ing out all over the place so decided as he is hard he'll take the flak tonight!

no dw7 didnt apply for my ticket in the city end had a nailed on 1 with my brother who is over from Aus and a die hard united fan.

My ticket has gone to some other deserving blue.

Ps I have been out for a drink with with Clayton Blackmore as my Mrs knows his cousin,

that make me 2 faced as well

Lets think shall we.

Who here could take Ricky Hatton on in a fight and win - (manny and floyd can sit down)

None of us right?

So what if he's thinking - I'll sit over there and if we score i'll jump and shout. He could give all the rags around as much crap as he wanted and not be given any back. We lost and he still didnt get that much stick.

It's just bravado i think. Maybe a "yeah i got beaten by the best in the world but still none of you would have a go"

I've met him and all he spoke about was City - I doubt its anything other than bravado.

He still hates man united

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPx3-K_x9A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPx3-K_x9A</a>

like i've already said everyone to their own but i wouldnt give up a city ticket to a complete stranger to sit in the united end

why not get a city end ticket and give it to a city friend rather let it go to some stranger

emptypockets said:
Firwood said:
apple pie corner said:
I feel like screaming tonight!!!

So fuckin what if hatton sits next to plug??

I had a pint with my best pal tonight n he is a red yet I have watched City for 30 years, so am I a traitor & a shit.

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not sure you parade about on tv and radio declaring to the world how much of a blue you are? Unlike the over-rated little gimp.

He completely embarrassed us today.

OMG!!! LOLZZZ!!

Of course I'm being serious - he was sat with a rag player. WHY??? Has he got no fucking shame?

LOL, are you serious?

grim up north said:
no dw7 didnt apply for my ticket in the city end had a nailed on 1 with my brother who is over from Aus and a die hard united fan.

My ticket has gone to some other deserving blue.

Ps I have been out for a drink with with Clayton Blackmore as my Mrs knows his cousin,

that make me 2 faced as well

like i've already said everyone to their own but i wouldnt give up a city ticket to a complete stranger to sit in the united end

why not get a city end ticket and give it to a city friend rather let it go to some stranger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.