Ricky Hattons' box is up for grabs

im sure there are few other wealthy people besides hatton who will pay for his box,what a shame he doesn't want to pay the extra must be hard for him to part with a bit of loose change out of his millions!

on a side note have city not just ripped all executives box's to pieces and re fitted them completely new?

roylefamily said:
Ricky Hatton has done loads for the Profile of City for years ... Nobody slagged him off when he was world champion and singing City's praises . Maybe he looks at Yaya Toure getting £220,000 a week or Robinho on his megabucks who thought he was signing for United and decided that was the straw that breaks the camels back . What are the " Normal :) " fans going to do when the inevitable price rises happen ? ... back posting on here squealing maybe our Ricky was right after all ? Wake up and smell the roses , this is just the start of the fans being expected to fund Yaya 's lavish and tax free lifestyle

Rag.

It's all relative really. Yeah £17k takes the piss, but him fighting Lazcano and Maussa on Sky Box Office also takes the piss.

To be honest, i don't think he could sit with the regulars. If i was famous i wouldn't want to sit with you lot. Besides he'd get hassled all game. Having said that, it should put to bed that 'One of the lads' image.

Maybe he should buy a comedy disguise with the 22k he'll be saving.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 pm --<br /><br />
Clevers said:
Nightingale said: “Ricky is very upset about this, especially when you think of everything he does off his own back to promote and raise the profile of the club.

This annoys me........MCFC were here before Ricky and will be here when he has gone.
It's also Bullshit. Without City, Hatton wouldn't have had half the fanbase. He certainly wouldn't have sold out MEN fighting the likes of Ben Tackie, if his name wasn't somehow connected to City.

I spent almost all the money I had in the world to go to Las Vegas to see him afew years ago. I didn't moan about it because that's how much it cost. I love the bloke but surely he must see that to increase the cost of his box, by an amount that he can easily afford, allowing the club to keep the season tickets low for those of us who save up each year for ours, is the fairest way of doing things.

dannybcity said:
I spent almost all the money I had in the world to go to Las Vegas to see him afew years ago. I didn't moan about it because that's how much it cost. I love the bloke but surely he must see that to increase the cost of his box, by an amount that he can easily afford, allowing the club to keep the season tickets low for those of us who save up each year for ours, is the fairest way of doing things.
You seriously think the club has raised the box prices so they can keep the other prices down.
As soon as a waiting list for season tickets appears the cull will begin,it isn't relevant wether he can afford it or not it's a huge hike & he's not paying it.

bluemanc said:
You seriously think the club has raised the box prices so they can keep the other prices down.
As soon as a waiting list for season tickets appears the cull will begin,it isn't relevant wether he can afford it or not it's a huge hike & he's not paying it.

Well we can only speculate whether they will or not, although they way the fans have been looked after so far suggests they will do. Perhaps the boxes have thus far been underpriced, I'm willing to bet that they're quite considerable cheaper than the rags, Chelsea's, Arsenal's, Liverpool's and Spurs'.

roylefamily said:
Ricky Hatton has done loads for the Profile of City for years ... Nobody slagged him off when he was world champion and singing City's praises . Maybe he looks at Yaya Toure getting £220,000 a week or Robinho on his megabucks who thought he was signing for United and decided that was the straw that breaks the camels back . What are the " Normal :) " fans going to do when the inevitable price rises happen ? ... back posting on here squealing maybe our Ricky was right after all ? Wake up and smell the roses , this is just the start of the fans being expected to fund Yaya 's lavish and tax free lifestyle

Rag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.