riddles?!

Bluemoon115 said:
Duphrates said:
A man is found dead and naked 500 metres away from the bottom of a cliff-face holding a straw.
What possible situation could explain this death?
He drew the short straw and had to jump.

Plane crash, 2 guys one parachute, drew straws?

Damocles said:
Was it a sexy plane crash?

Apart from the dead guy, nothing else around to give any clues. So no debris from a crash.

The proper way to do this is for me to only be allowed to answer yes,no or maybe. But I won't do that., I'd use up my monthly broadband allowance.

myleftfoot said:
Thaksin's Postman said:
While on my way to St. Ives, I saw a man with 7 wives. Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats. Each cat had 7 kittens. Kitten, cats, sacks, wives, How many were going to St. Ives?

only you were going to st. ives. not sure why tho, its dead this time of year!!

haha gratz lad

Duphrates said:
Damocles said:
Was it a sexy plane crash?

Apart from the dead guy, nothing else around to give any clues. So no debris from a crash.

The proper way to do this is for me to only be allowed to answer yes,no or maybe. But I won't do that., I'd use up my monthly broadband allowance.
He was on hot air balloon escaping with other people. They had to lose weight so all stripped off. They still needed to lose weight so they drew straws. He lost, so had to jump.

Thats the one I was told anyway ;-P

you are in the jungle looking for a lost city, you come upon a fork in the road with a man stood on each fork. you know that one of the paths leads to the place you are looking for, the other leads to certain death!!

you also know that one of the men always lies and the other man always tells the truth.

what question do you ask to be sure you take the right path?

You'd ask what road the other person would say to take.

The liar would know the truth teller would give you the right road, so he will say the wrong one.
The truth teller would say the liar would say the wrong one.

So, you pick the opposite one that is said.

Heard this on the radio yesterday and dont know the answer.....................what gets bigger the more you take off it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.