Right. So we are the new chelsea

We are City not Chelsea said:
Second post ever.
Note the user name.
Devastated on Saturday.
More devastated today as we all waited for this announcement.
Going off to be sick now.

Great choice of date for it too, will have to amend the 13.05 Blue Moon Risen Tattoo now.
rag

Fuck all like Chelsea.

Some right fucking hysterical posters on here at the moment, regurgitating every sound bite they hear in the media as if its fact!

Get a fucking grip, Bob was the 4th longest serving manager in the PL (iirc) and had 3.5 years with us which is about the length of time a manager does if he is very lucky.

He had reached the end of his shelf life and as a club we move onwards and upwards.

blueinsa said:
Fuck all like Chelsea.

Some right fucking hysterical posters on here at the moment, regurgitating every sound bite they hear in the media as if its fact!

Get a fucking grip, Bob was the 4th longest serving manager in the PL (iirc) and had 3.5 years with us which is about the length of time a manager does if he is very lucky.

He had reached the end of his shelf life and as a club we move onwards and upwards.

Hard to argue.

There are a lot of 5th columnists on here as well, they need to be weeded out.

There was a lot of wailing and teeth gnashing when "Sparky" was shown the door, and look what followed.

Its going to be an interesting few months...

Oh, and if you are travelling into town any time over the next three days, be careful, the roads are jammed, they will still be bussing out the 700,000 plus rags who took over town last night.

Since mourinho I don't think Chelsea have had a manager that has lasted longer than 12 months so I don't think that's right. Whether you agree with the sacking or not let's get behind the new manager who ever he is.

Kris_Musampa said:
blueinsa said:
Fuck all like Chelsea.

Hard to argue.

There are a lot of 5th columnists on here as well, they need to be weeded out.

There was a lot of wailing and teeth gnashing when "Sparky" was shown the door, and look what followed.

Its going to be an interesting few months...

Oh, and if you are travelling into town any time over the next three days, be careful, the roads are jammed, they will still be bussing out the 700,000 plus rags who took over town last night.

Pmsl, saw a good one on twitter this morning claiming the rags parade was so big it could be seen from space!

I wonder how long before Skysports reports that as a fact? lol.

There is some proper shit being wrote on this forum

I am already fed up of people thinking a manager is bigger than the club. It doesn't matter if I think they are right as it is done and now I support who ever comes next

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.