Ring doorbell

Hi all,

I've ordered a wired one but don't have an existing doorbell to wire it in to. Am I OK to purchase a transformer cable to plug in to the mains and feed it directly to the ring doorbell?

Hi all,

I've ordered a wired one but don't have an existing doorbell to wire it in to. Am I OK to purchase a transformer cable to plug in to the mains and feed it directly to the ring doorbell?
That's exactly what I'm going to do with the Ring adapter kit.

Hi all,

Electrics can be tricky, plus you need an electrician to wire it up or your insurance will be null and void if you attempt it.

Save money on an electrician and just torch the place then claiming on the insurance; )

Electrics can be tricky, plus you need an electrician to wire it up or your insurance will be null and void if you attempt it.

Save money on an electrician and just torch the place then claiming on the insurance; )

Yeah good shout actually, thank you. I will go with the safe option and use an electrician. Knew I should have gone with the wireless option haha

I’ve got the wireless one installed. It’s a nuisance constantly charging the battery up

Pleased with mine apart from about 5 seconds after leaving the house I’ll get a text off ‘er indoors saying “where u going?”

Was out having a curry when my doorbell sent me a notification.

GXOkfEpWQAAy1RM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.