riot cleanup

Pigeonho said:
3 blokes murdered in brum were out 'protecting' their own last night. Another in London in critical condition. Doesn't matter if you feel you have the ability to drop some of these cunts, CK, a knife does more damage and 5 cunts with knives does even more. The cunts you want to drop are the type who will have those knives so just becareful.

Which is why I'm tooling up with baseball bats and golf clubs. They give good range so if any one of these fuckers tries to get near me with a knife then they are going to get stopped dead in their tracks. I'd rather get put in hospital knowing I'd tried to help the residents of manchester than sit on my arse at home where I know the rioting won't spread to.

Pigeonho said:
3 blokes murdered in brum were out 'protecting' their own last night. Another in London in critical condition. Doesn't matter if you feel you have the ability to drop some of these cunts, CK, a knife does more damage and 5 cunts with knives does even more. The cunts you want to drop are the type who will have those knives so just becareful.
The three guys in Brum were hit with a car.

I'm sure the people out on vigilante will have taken precautions if needed, but it's all about having the numbers. Then the intimidation of 500 weapons over 23-30 weapons should be enough... you'd hope.

Captain Kompany said:
Pigeonho said:

Which is why I'm tooling up with baseball bats and golf clubs. They give good range so if any one of these fuckers tries to get near me with a knife then they are going to get stopped dead in their tracks. I'd rather get put in hospital knowing I'd tried to help the residents of manchester than sit on my arse at home where I know the rioting won't spread to.
you're my hero x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.