Riot in Tottenham (continued)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
ban-mcfc said:
to be fair, trashing glasgow would probably make it look better ;)

You ever been mate.

yeah once, drove through on the way to lock lomond as a child.

didn't really get a chance to see a lot of it.

on a serious note it can't be worse than some of manchester.

i was only kidding btw :)

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
goatinho said:
i came along trinity way about an hour ago and there were police and fire engines with the lights on on that estate near chapel street....maybe totaly unrelated to all this though
There was a fire in one of those yards at the back. Nothing related to riots, mate.
Sorry mate, a little confusion. You're right, apparently some cars set alight near trinity way.

LoveCity said:
stony said:
How do you know what I'd do ? You don't even know me, you massive tit. There was nothing subtle in my post fella and there was certainly nothing subtle in the post I commented on. I said it how I saw it and if you don't like it, tough shit.
I suggest you wind your neck in and go and fuck yourself with a big stick.

I was asking because I have fucking relatives including a teenage cousin who is like a little sister to me in Cheetham Hill and I've seen the scum in that area - WHITE, BLACK, AND BROWN - and what they're capable of. But like so many people now, you were quick to jump on my back with your thinly veiled comment that basically branded me a racist. You didn't have to respond to me, you nutter.

Oh shut up Tarquin.

goatinho said:
i came along trinity way about an hour ago and there were police and fire engines with the lights on on that estate near chapel street....maybe totaly unrelated to all this though
There was a fire in one of those yards at the back. Nothing related to riots, mate.
Sorry mate, a little confusion. You're right, apparently some cars set alight near trinity way.
yep just spoke to my mate who came the same way after work he said its defo gone off

ban-mcfc said:
yeah once, drove through on the way to lock lomond as a child.

didn't really get a chance to see a lot of it.

on a serious note it can't be worse than some of manchester.

i was only kidding btw :)

It's LOCH Lomond btw.
A lot of you guys would be surprised about Glasgow.
I stayed in Ancoats for the rags match last november,mmmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.