Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zandvoort blue said:
Cheesy said:
uncle charlie wilson said:
You've quoted that degenerate for comment on what is a symptom of a much greater political and social issue?

Many of these kids have no future. They're bitter, and they resent what they've been left to inherit from our ruling classes.

Disaffected youth.

Products of our state schools and crumbling, deprived estates.

Nick Clegg and David Cameron live and were raised in an idyllic bubble, both were privately schooled at Eton.

What right do they have to pass judgement on these kids? They have no understanding of the environment they grew up in, the environment that they'll be condemned to for the rest of their lives. The gap between the rich and poor continues to widen in this country and as a result many of these kids are getting restless.

And now, it appears the police were, quite predictably, lying about the circumstances of Mark Duggan's death. He didn't fire at them as they claimed, but he was still shot dead.

I won't condone the looting of small businesses or the cases of violence against other members of the public, but I will say, that if I was a little younger, I'd be out rioting with them.

Big corporations, the police - fair game.

you sir are a top end ****.
how the fuck can you condone groups of people out to steal and cause damage, whether to big business or not.
none of it is fair game, none at all. anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron of the highest caliber and is directly to blame for the mindset of the idiots rioting in the first place.
people talk about what made Britain great, well robbing and burning our own cities certainly wasn't one of those things.
disillusioned youth my arse.
whats to be disillusioned about, more money flying about now than there ever was. better schooling, better prospects if you commit yourself to education, better standards of living.
the only thing holding back the youth of todays society is laziness, and a belief that they can just coast on the hard working members of society.
"im not working hard for my money if i can get it free on the social"
so to make excuses for the little tramps that cant be arsed with towing the line is totally unacceptable in my view. you might as well have set fire to miss selfridges yourself.

Mike N said:
LittleStan said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
You know, this might not have escalated to the levels it has if the news channels hadn't of been showing kids looting for the past 24 hours straight without response.

writes a bit of sense this lad. Not rocket science is it?

Do you think these pricks would have been out today if we had seen the police breaking heads last night on t.v?

The Police have been awful.

I think that if the police had gone in heavy handed then many more people would have jumped in. Already the 'reason' for the riots in London has no relationship with them elsewhere but getting heavy will make martyrs out of the looters.

Fast tracking the kids they have arrested and letting everybody see the consequences will stop the looting.

Mob opinion changes very easily and it could turn in favour of the rioters very quickly.

Rushton121 said:
Jewellers on st annes sq now being looted
scaled.php

Cheesy said:
uncle charlie wilson said:
Cheesy said:
Fucking hell, another apologist for the scum that are running riot in our country.

Scum?

Walk a day in their shoes and get back to me.

Bollocks. There's people in this country far worse off than these cunts ever will be yet they are decent law abiding people. This lot are cunts, plain & simple.

well said cheesey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.