Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
citygal1 said:
God im sooo angry, anyone just bursting with anger i need to chill out!

Me too, I'm as angry at how pathetic the response from our leaders has been as the scum doing all this. This is the result of political correctness gone too far, the police are helpless. If they had stun guns or real weapons and took one of those parasites down, most of the others would run home with their tail between their legs.

LongLang said:

you sir are a top end ****.
how the fuck can you condone groups of people out to steal and cause damage, whether to big business or not.
none of it is fair game, none at all. anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron of the highest caliber and is directly to blame for the mindset of the idiots rioting in the first place.
people talk about what made Britain great, well robbing and burning our own cities certainly wasn't one of those things.
disillusioned youth my arse.
whats to be disillusioned about, more money flying about now than there ever was. better schooling, better prospects if you commit yourself to education, better standards of living.
the only thing holding back the youth of todays society is laziness, and a belief that they can just coast on the hard working members of society.
"im not working hard for my money if i can get it free on the social"
so to make excuses for the little tramps that cant be arsed with towing the line is totally unacceptable in my view. you might as well have set fire to miss selfridges yourself

Hahahaha! I was trying to keep it clean with carebears and chocolate! Well said.

There is a light said:
citysix said:
need to use all out force..shoot the bastards,they will soon fuck off

Are plastic/ rubber bullets still legal? I know they have been used in riot situations in NI many times before.
Who cares?, is looting, burglary,criminal damage,assault legal?

Man injured in Manchester... he ran into police
[bigimg]http://i53.twitgoo.com/i1g1sx.jpg[/bigimg]

Blue Smarties said:
Rushton121 said:
Jewellers on st annes sq now being looted
scaled.php

How the fuck can the police not cordon off this bunch of scallies?

The streets are enclosed, all it takes is a couple of vans at either end, a few dogs, and crack some heads.

Liberty for all!

There is a light said:
citysix said:
need to use all out force..shoot the bastards,they will soon fuck off

Are plastic/ rubber bullets still legal? I know they have been used in riot situations in NI many times before.

If I was prime minister I would just announce they are legal again. If these little fuckerswant to break the law the police should break laws as they see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.