Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
glen quagmire said:
Cheesy said:
uncle charlie wilson said:
... that if I was a little younger, I'd be out rioting with them.

Makes you just as scummy as them.

uncle charlie wilson said:
Big corporations, the police - fair game.

Until it's your job, house or family under threat from these scrotes. I'm sat here think you're fair game for them tbh.

I have concluded that you are a fucking care bear and utterly full of chocolate.

best ever response to a post on bluemoon.
ever

Warwickhunt said:
There is a light said:
citysix said:
need to use all out force..shoot the bastards,they will soon fuck off

Are plastic/ rubber bullets still legal? I know they have been used in riot situations in NI many times before.
Who cares?, is looting, burglary,criminal damage,assault legal?

Agree pal, but they're hardly going to use live bullets.

Just wondering if it is an option. These little cunts would soon shit themselves if they opened up on them.

Wonder if Mario is staying home in his city centre flat? I bet he's itching to get out there and dish some fifty pound notes out to the underclasses.

Mike N said:
Trouble is the police dont seem to have a plan. Did GMP not have a clue something might have happened tonight?

Old bill have been on stand by all day - even those who've finished shifts are on call, maybe they have a cunning plan?

tony_robinson_private_baldrick_150_150x180_bigger.jpg

[bigimg]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg737/scaled.php?tn=0&server=737&filename=xk0kw.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/bigimg]
368762802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.