Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the police are going to do as good a job as their London mates. Fucking useless. Funny, they were much keener when Thatcher gave them payrise upon payrise.

Soulboy said:
blueinsa said:
ManCityX said:
arndale.jpg

Where the fuck are the police???

Please dont tell me that this has taken them by surprise?

And yet had the twats in the picture been wearing football scarves or singing football songs they would have been surrounded by 20 coppers, 4 police dogs, three vans and a helicopter overhead!

Some coppers seem to be making a wage out of doing nothing.

Said it earlier mate.

40,000 at a football match and 500 coppers have no problems wading in and cracking skulls yet thousands of coppers are unable to deal with with a couple of hundred kids!

YCNMIU

Thought it wouldn't be long before it got you down the M62.

We seem to have kept the scrotes confined to Toxteth so far but going to be a long night, let's hope it doesn't escalate.

talkativesprout said:
Trundle the Army in. Instal a curfew in city centre. Shoot looters on sight.

Isn't that what we did during the war ?

Sounds bloody good to me.
Grow up nob. `the war` how fuckin old are you? Do you mean the Boar war or the English Civil war? Tits like you who just spout what you`ve heard from other people. Eeee it wasn`t like this in my day, oh yes it fuckin was. My great Uncle died after water cannon was uesd in the food riots about 80 years ago at the corner of London Road and Fairfield St. People have always been prepared to take to the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.