Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uncle charlie wilson said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Ferdinand -

Unrest now in Manchester....come on now....this isn't the way....stooooooooop it. What is this in aid of?? Innocent people are the victims.
UberSocial for BlackBerry • 09/08/2011 18:39

You've quoted that degenerate for comment on what is a symptom of a much greater political and social issue?

Many of these kids have no future. They're bitter, and they resent what they've been left to inherit from our ruling classes.

Disaffected youth.

Products of our state schools and crumbling, deprived estates.

Nick Clegg and David Cameron live and were raised in an idyllic bubble, both were privately schooled at Eton.

What right do they have to pass judgement on these kids? They have no understanding of the environment they grew up in, the environment that they'll be condemned to for the rest of their lives. The gap between the rich and poor continues to widen in this country and as a result many of these kids are getting restless.

And now, it appears the police were, quite predictably, lying about the circumstances of Mark Duggan's death. He didn't fire at them as they claimed, but he was still shot dead.

I won't condone the looting of small businesses or the cases of violence against other members of the public, but I will say, that if I was a little younger, I'd be out rioting with them.

Big corporations, the police - fair game.

Fucking hell, another apologist for the scum that are running riot in our country.

arndale apparently now broken into

<a class="postlink" href="http://yfrog.com/hsdm5oxzj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://yfrog.com/hsdm5oxzj</a>

CITY FOR LIFE said:
inGavious said:
Fitton said:
283233_10150347788802433_637892432_9610133_4608542_n.jpg

whats the common link in all the photos and videos we have all seen? fecking hoodies. ban them and you'll see who really has the balls to do anything when they can be identified.
Its simple, but my god it's the best idea upto now.

zandvoort blue said:
It`s not rocket science is it? Sky have been showing all day feral cockney scrotes walking out of Currys with plasma tvs and our local wankers now want a piece of the action.
Cut anyones hood off after 7pm....and anyone caught in possesion chop their fuckin hands off.

Cheesy said:
uncle charlie wilson said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Ferdinand -

Unrest now in Manchester....come on now....this isn't the way....stooooooooop it. What is this in aid of?? Innocent people are the victims.
UberSocial for BlackBerry • 09/08/2011 18:39

You've quoted that degenerate for comment on what is a symptom of a much greater political and social issue?

Many of these kids have no future. They're bitter, and they resent what they've been left to inherit from our ruling classes.

Disaffected youth.

Products of our state schools and crumbling, deprived estates.

Nick Clegg and David Cameron live and were raised in an idyllic bubble, both were privately schooled at Eton.

What right do they have to pass judgement on these kids? They have no understanding of the environment they grew up in, the environment that they'll be condemned to for the rest of their lives. The gap between the rich and poor continues to widen in this country and as a result many of these kids are getting restless.

And now, it appears the police were, quite predictably, lying about the circumstances of Mark Duggan's death. He didn't fire at them as they claimed, but he was still shot dead.

I won't condone the looting of small businesses or the cases of violence against other members of the public, but I will say, that if I was a little younger, I'd be out rioting with them.

Big corporations, the police - fair game.

Fucking hell, another apologist for the scum that are running riot in our country.

Scum?

Walk a day in their shoes and get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.