Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Who are these gidy twats who sit at home on twitter and facebook spreading rumours of complete shite, whilst touching themselves?

As of half an hour ago town looked like it would every normal day, apart from shops closing early and there being more police than usual.

Also, I was drinking in Piccadilly up until half four ish and there was nothing even remotely resembling a firm or anyone fancying a crack at any scrotes.

People on the internet are like old fucking women sometimes.

Agreed.

This is no time for rubber necking and curtain twitching.

A lot of people are worried about friends, family etc and the made up bullshit is causing undue stress at an already stressful time.

And we thought we had it bad with 'in the know' shit on here!

TO32o.gif

anyone watched the father statement just now? brought tears to my eyes ...

What pisses me off most is these little wankers will be complaining in two years and rioting again because they can't get a job. You know why you little dicks, it's because you have got a criminal record for theft and nobody will entertain your application.

The riots are worth it just for the following (sub)headline

youths storm McDonald's and start cooking their own food

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023254/Tottenham-riot-Mark-Duggan-shooting-sparked-police-beating-girl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -girl.html</a>

Hopefully we have seen the last of the trouble and calm will prevail.

It would be helpful, however if anyone posts some up to date news,... that they get their facts straight first, and confirm, rather than "I've heard from my best mate's second cousin twice removed that it's kicking off in Skelmondthwaite."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.