Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

quiet_riot said:
bowdonblue said:
ell said:
Eh? how can you tell shes white?

Just a shitty chain message if you ask me mate

^^^^
Agree. This sort of shite goes viral all the time.

Agreed. How many times were people told to stay away from the Trafford Centre no Town no Old Trafford no Eastland by an Irish no Asian no Muslim man?

god i fucking hate chavs!!!!

some women on bbc saying is it any wonder the kids are doing this they've got nothing, my kids haven't got anything.

WELL GET A FUCKING JOB AND BUY THEM SOMETHING THEN YOU THICK FAT LAZY woman.

Any thoughts on whether city would be setting a good example by banning any members convicted during the current trouble? We are a community club and this affects our community.
Personally I wonder whether anyone convicted should be banned from all retail premises for 12 months ( I haven't a clue how that would work though). How you could manage, no curry, beer, city, anything. Suicide time except can't buy the tablets, razor blades, rope. Damn!!!!!

Swales lives said:
I was in The Lowry today and it was very quite apart from a single gasp from a Japanese lady looking at a Warhol print and my trainers squeaking a bit.
New trainers?

ban-mcfc said:

some women on bbc saying is it any wonder the kids are doing this they've got nothing, my kids haven't got anything.

she can't all the polish people have taken them all.

ban-mcfc said:

Does make you angry when they come out saying shit like this

ban-mcfc said:

this the one 23 seconds in, check the prick 2mins in going on its the poles fault for taking jobs the cunts pissed or smacked up who would employ that scrote[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFme3_gDvFU[/youtube]

Hello Rioters.
Look at your friend, now back to me; now at your friend, now back to me! Sadly, he isn't me; but if he stopped using antisocial behaviour and started using the job centre he could be like me.
Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview, with the man your friend could work for! What's in his hand? It's an application form to that job he needs.
Look again.. the form is now money! Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting. I'm at a desk.

Stato said:
ban-mcfc said:

she can't all the polish people have taken them all.
Ha Ha so funny you racist prick.

Tommy Nookah said:
ban-mcfc said:

this the one 23 seconds in, check the prick 2mins in going on its the poles fault for taking jobs the cunts pissed or smacked up who would employ that scrote[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFme3_gDvFU[/youtube]
Truely shocking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.