RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

Saturday v Everton needs some sort of remembrance for this Giant of a City fan and more importantly a Giant of a man...a minutes applause at 8 minutes, was Bell his favourite player ? 8 minutes for Bell and De Niro ??? Sounds perfect...R.I.P x
Really hope something is arranged, pic on the screens too.
It's happened for others and he is as worthy as any.

Yes, that’s definitely something to consider. We had wanted to do a fundraiser for him after his diagnosis, but he was a proud man and quickly dismissed the idea. Something to help the battle against MND might be more appropriate though. Leave it with me, but if anyone wants to contribute or has any other ideas please PM me.
I think someone earlier in the thread mentioned an MND charity/fundraiser? They’ll probably know what’s what

Really hope something is arranged, pic on the screens too.
It's happened for others and he is as worthy as any.
Judging by his popularity by blues who've met Bill i fully agree. A pic on the screens followed by a minute applause will be a fitting tribute to a BM legend.

Really sad to hear this. Condolences to all his family and close friends. You can now RIP Bill, you've seen us win it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.