RIP Billy McNeil

Why should Liverpool acknowledge it? Looks like you are going around looking to be offended.
Most of the other teams in Europe acknowledged it the day he died. Supposedly a "special bond" between Celtic and Liverpool...
An ex manager dies and not a black armband to be seen to acknowledge it.
. I remember when man city had a soul and would've paid tribute...

Most of the other teams in Europe acknowledged it the day he died. Supposedly a "special bond" between Celtic and Liverpool...
An ex manager dies and not a black armband to be seen to acknowledge it.
. I remember when man city had a soul and would've paid tribute...
Wait until the next home game.
Billy was honoured on the clubs website the day of his death.
Stop being offended because everyone in the football world hasn't done exactly what you want them to do because you feel it should be done.
Celebrate him in your own way and and in the way Celtic are celebrating Billy.
What other clubs do is a bonus but what others do not do isnt showing "disrespect".

I'll continue to be offended if I want, especially when a club he was once managed and helped get promoted do nothing to acknowledge his passing.

I'll continue to be offended if I want, especially when a club he was once managed and helped get promoted do nothing to acknowledge his passing.
You joined here on wenesday, two days after Billy passed away. Why, if not to look for something to be take offence at. If Billy hadn't passed on, would you be on here? To me, it smacks of someone looking for something to be offended by.

Do nothing? As i said in an earlier post that you read... The club made an announcement on the clubs website.
I apologise that the two games City have since played have been away from home so no tribute could be paid.
I am sure there will be an article in the home programme next Monday (would you like a copy?)
Minutes silence / applause? We shall see. But again it isnt "disrespectful" not to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.