RIP Chris Shaw

I've known Shawsy for a few years and he was city through and through. He was a great lad and a pleasure to know. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP mate. X

Hiya blues Chris shaw is one of the finest city fans you would ever of meet and if you go to the games most will probably know him, I traveled all over the country and Europe with him ,we never missed a game until recently , , we was in the box on Wednesday with him for his last game , so the win was great for us all , he was my best friend and will be sadly missed thanks for being my best pal rip from Nicky law
Top lad , great friend , sadly missed rip showboat

Sad news this.didnt know Chris that well, he was more a mate of mates, but spoke to him many a time and found him to be a lovely lad.we all used to go to away games with the Droylsden branch in the 90's, what I do know as a cast iron fact is how much he was (is) liked by any of the lads that ever spoke of him, I know a lot of lads who will be thinking of him , his family and closest mates today, and il certainly be raising a glass for all of them, RIP Chris, u will be much missed. X

So so sad i didnt know him sounds a top top blue hope we win today for him my thoughts and prayers are with his family RIP chris

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.