RIP Chris Shaw

Was his seat in the south stand ?

Top lad if I got the right person

It is Chris what awful news

RIP

Last edited:
this is on FB

Manchester City FC season ticket holder Chris Shaw has sadly passed away at 35.

Those who are going to the game, please stand & applaud in the 35th minute on Saturday.

11140236_10207409107919949_8121485220591620714_n.jpg

Chris Shaw was 1 of the nicest lads i,ve ever had the pleasure to be in his company i,ve known chris for over 15 yrs he was a loyal dedicated husband father friend & a city fan thro& thro his legacy will live on in his two young sons "charlie(5) & bobby (2 months old), His beautiful wife Louise is obviously DEVASTATED, SHAWSY WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED FONDLY BY 1,000s of people !! THE WORLDS A POORER PLACE WITHOUT HIM ! R.I,P Chris "Uncle bod" ;-( xxx

RIP Blue. Too young to die so soon. Wish all his family, especially wife and kids all the strength, I cannot imagine what they are going through now.

Just seen this, did Chris work at Barclays?
Yes he did
Was hoping this wasn't the case...

I met Chris through work a few years ago when we moved our banking to Barclays and he looked after us for a while until he got promoted. I don't claim to know him well, but well enough to echo the other posts that he was genuinely one of the nicest people you could meet and made a lasting impression on me and my team. City daft, i think i am right in saying he didn't miss a match for years, including going to pre season friendlies in Thailand etc. I remember talking to him after he'd been to the match in Kiev a few years back, he said he only found out the score the next day, a result of the price of the local vodka!

Thoughts go out to his family, friends and colleagues.

Gutted to hear about this. I sat behind Chris in the south stand for 6 years and had some good laughs over the years. Bumped into him at loads of aways and as some have said he was a top lad. RIP thoughts go out to his wife and young family

I only knew Shawsy through some younger blues from Droylsden, great lad and a top blue, R.I.P !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.