RIP Chris Shaw

Damn that's messed up. Only 33 as well. No age.

At least he got to see us in winning ways again.
I have travelled with Droylsden Blues on a few away trips so our paths may have crossed ways.

RIP Blue

Hiya blues Chris shaw is one of the finest city fans you would ever of meet and if you go to the games most will probably know him, I traveled all over the country and Europe with him ,we never missed a game until recently , , we was in the box on Wednesday with him for his last game , so the win was great for us all , he was my best friend and will be sadly missed thanks for being my best pal rip from Nicky law

Hiya blues Chris shaw is one of the finest city fans you would ever of meet and if you go to the games most will probably know him, I traveled all over the country and Europe with him ,we never missed a game until recently , , we was in the box on Wednesday with him for his last game , so the win was great for us all , he was my best friend and will be sadly missed thanks for being my best pal rip from Nicky law

Broke my heart reading that. Such sad news to log onto tonight pre-Derby.

I never knew Chris but from what I hear, he was a great blue and a great friend. May he rest in peace and my thoughts go out to his friends and family. Whatever the result tomorrow, I'm sure he will have the best seat in the house up there. RIP blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.