RIP Chris Shaw

Heard the news late last night, absolutely gutted. I first met Chris and his mates Nick etc on the train back from poznan to Berlin. We all ended up in a a bar in Berlin about 12pm, we all had a flight to catch about 8pm and we all got proper pissed up in a bar, we snorting all sorts of drinks, everyone was Fucking arseholed, how we got on our flights I'll never know! Since then we become good friends with the Droylsden lads. Sad news, he was a proper good lad, 33 is no age to pass away. Sending all my love and condolences to his friends and family. R.I.P mate.

On the piss in Berlin.

One of the nicest people I have ever met, pleasure to have known him and played alongside him for the Kings head Droylsden, will never forget him, RIP Shawsy x

RIP, some of my mates on fb have posted about this and one thing that is clear is how well liked he was. What a shockingly young age to go but I am happy he saw some success to reward his loyalty.

I spent many a good night with him winding up some our rag mates in the Moss Tavern. A well respected and liked blue and will be missed by all us in Droylsden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.