RIP David Bellamy OBE

Such a shame.

I had to think about why my passion for nature is so great and actually looking back at the past clips of him doing his shows, it struck me he was a great influence on me. He came before Attenborough in my life, so it was a natural stepping stone between the two as the passions of delivery were very similar.

RIP, Mr Bellamy, you deserve it. x

p.s., Although people go on about Henry doing Bellamy on 'TISWAS', I remember it better on 'O.T.T.'!!

LOL!
I'm genuinely going to feel sad when Sir David Attenborough goes. I love watching his wildlife documentaries. I don't agree in knighthoods but he deserves one if anyone does IMO for what he's passionately endeavoured to teach us about life in the natural world.

It's a shame about David Bellamy, I loved watching him too.

"The pwaants and the Gwass". Lol. Top guy.

Sadly he lost the plot in his latter years and you would have thought that a smart guy like into botany would not have turned into a climate denier.

Sadly he lost the plot in his latter years and you would have thought that a smart guy like into botany would not have turned into a climate denier.

More fucking irrelevant bollocks.

You lot throw insults around like confetti.

Climate denier?

What is that supposed to even fucking mean?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.