RIP Freddie Hill

RIP Freddie. I was too young to know much about him at City but was one of the less famous names I remember from my early City days along with Derek Jefferies

RIP Freddie. I was too young to know much about him at City but was one of the less famous names I remember from my early City days along with Derek Jefferies
He was a great player with Bolton along with Wyn Davies in the 1960s. It's a shame that both arrived at City rather too late in their careers.

Funnily enough, I was only thinking about him the other day. Very, very skilful player, but by the time we had got him his legs had gone and he didn't really last 90 minutes. But one of those rare talents it is a joy to watch.

RIP Freddie, you've joined the big club now.

I watched Bolton for many years (including seeing the first ever substitute...I think against Charlton..not sure) and the forward line of Taylor Hill Lee Bromley Davies was awesome...I still say Wynn Davies was the best header of a ball i have ever seen....Even though i was a big Dave Watson fan..I was chuffed when Freddie joined City...silky smooth and a fine player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.