RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

to karie and family ,do not stop going,and go soon .take the seats and use them as a special place ,your dad has had some of the best and possibly worst times here and you must use this to feel close to him,im sure that is what he would want,please try to finish this journey with us and mcfc that your dad had started.the boys and girls of southstand level 2 ,are with you at this sad time .god bless you and rest in peace mr nuttall .city till i die to

blueblood08 said:
to karie and family ,do not stop going,and go soon .take the seats and use them as a special place ,your dad has had some of the best and possibly worst times here and you must use this to feel close to him,im sure that is what he would want,please try to finish this journey with us and mcfc that your dad had started.the boys and girls of southstand level 2 ,are with you at this sad time .god bless you and rest in peace mr nuttall .city till i die to

Excellent post !! Continue the journey with us Karie, I'm sure it's what he would have wanted and you are part of our family.

[/color]I would like to pass on my and me dads deepest sympathsies to to the widow of Brian Nuttall and other family of brian-A blue for 65 years,total respect for that brian. R.I.P Brian. I argee-one minute appalause v Boro.

Really sorry to hear of your loss; 73 isn't any age at all these days. However sad it is, better to go like that, doing something he loved and surrounded by his fellow Blues rather than wasting away either physically and mentally for years as so many do.

He supported City for 65 years so I think it's a safe bet that he'd want you all to carry on. However, it's understandable if you don't want to be in the same spot so I'm sure the club will move your seats if you wanted to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.