RIP MIKE DOYLE

Was at a City old boys reunion with him at Radcliffe Boro a few years ago did not want to leave our table talking about football and his hatred for the S--M gone to join one of his fellow friends Jimmy Astle who idolised him just like i did.RIP Mike

City legend - I'm too young to remember him, but my mum and dad loved him for his hatred towards United!

Not sure if it has been posted, but there is a picture that sums up Mike and his greatness.

Never again, will anybody stand in the middle of that cess-pit Old Trafford, having relegated them, and then stood his ground as manure fans invaded.

Ledge.

Rest in Peace Mike
Thanks for giving your all for City
You were, and will always be, one of us.

God Bless you and your family

My strongest memory is the match when he became our captain. Very controversial following the sacking of Rodney Marsh. He absolutely blossomed that day. After 20 mins the bloke next to me summed up the general feeling "Why wasnt this bloke made skipper years ago?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.