rip-offs (under the radar!!)

Fucking booking fees. You pay£30 for a gig ticket then they add £5 per ticket. Cheeky bastards.

Drinks in hotel bars. 1 Magners 2 Diet Cokes £7.15!!! Glass of White Wine £6!!!!!!

We have a vending machine at work and it cost £1 for a bottle of lucozade. Not got a problem with that. My problem is when it dispatches you the ice cold bottle it clearly states stamped on the bottle 90p. Now call me picky but i know when i am getting fleeced.

phone chargers...quoted 20 quid for one through various shops, ended up getting one for a fiver in a Asian shop, had great pleasure telling the guy what a great place it was and how i will be recommending him to all my mates, makes a change for me, i usually spend my day telling the people the exact opposite.

last week I was forced to pay 50p to inflate my car tyres. that 50p for 3 mins of air......they got told the cheeky twaats!!!

Not really rip offs, just market forces at work. If some mug is prepared to give you £1.20 for a can of coke are you aren't going to turn them down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.