RIP Tony Sullivan (Sully)

Knew Sully well during that time, wasn’t something I got involved in but knew him through friends and would see him quite regularly. After one game a few of us ended up in some old Irish ‘club’ in town, Pattis or something, he was there but like others have said not drinking, all kicked off outside and my mate got nicked, Sully thought it hilarious at the time. Saw him couple of years ago at a game he’d managed to get in to, still had his banning order at the time. Not seen him since.

Top lad, funny as fuck.

RIP. Tony.
1986 got a £200 fine for that one. Will never forget Sully and are mad times . Lokeren away 3days ,St George's day was always good. RIP Tony

Went to Sullys funeral earlier, brilliant turnout, the guy who ran it said it was the biggest turnout there in years, he reckoned at least 650 people. The speeches from his daughter Chloe and best mate Barry were fantastic. The one person who would have loved to be there was the man who couldn’t be there, always City, always smiling, a true and proper Blue, RIP Sully. Sorry I am a tad pissed but I will miss him so much

Went to Sullys funeral earlier, brilliant turnout, the guy who ran it said it was the biggest turnout there in years, he reckoned at least 650 people. The speeches from his daughter Chloe and best mate Barry were fantastic. The one person who would have loved to be there was the man who couldn’t be there, always City, always smiling, a true and proper Blue, RIP Sully. Sorry I am a tad pissed but I will miss him so much
@BringBackSwales

I was there too mate, it got very emotional when they gave the speeches. The video Sully filmed in the hospital just before he passed will stay with me for a long time.

Anyone who gets a shout out from Ma Gallagher and "the boys" is OK by me! Nice touch from City as well, we do things with class at our club.

Great send off for him, now go win the lot Blues, for our Sully and the rest of the Blues watching from the gods.

@BringBackSwales

I was there too mate, it got very emotional when they gave the speeches. The video Sully filmed in the hospital just before he passed will stay with me for a long time.

Anyone who gets a shout out from Ma Gallagher and "the boys" is OK by me! Nice touch from City as well, we do things with class at our club.

Great send off for him, now go win the lot Blues, for our Sully and the rest of the Blues watching from the gods.
What was the nice touch from City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.