RIP Tony Sullivan (Sully)

Someone has just sent me a phone link to a go fund for Sullys partner and daughter. I am shit with technology but if there’s anyone on here who has also got the link could you post it in here?
Ric I hope you don’t mind this? Sully was a top Blue? Any chance it couid go on a separate thread?

Last edited:
Had an afternoon chatting with him and ginger Brendon in the berwick arms next to strange ways prison about ten years ago, sad news good guy rum turkey was drinking coke and playing pool , rip sully off to the kippax in the sky ,save me a seat lad.

Hi everyone it’s Sully’s daughter (Chloe Sullivan) thank you so much for all your lovely messages about my dad he sure was a character I’ll miss him so much! He was 58 no age to pass away but he’s in a better place … I will put an update on here for when the funeral is x
Take care Chloe. Saw your dad in hospital a couple of times, still laughing and joking despite what was happy, brave to the last, one of the best

Hi guys it’s Chloe Sully’s daughter here my dads funeral will be held 27th April 2023 - it will be leaving my dads house Robert Malcolm Close Collyhurst M40 8LD please can everyone arrive at 12:100/12:15 then will be going around the city ground and onto blackley crematorium for half 1-1:45 so can everyone be there for 1:15/1:30 and give him the send off he deserves! Then onto Mary D’s for a true party afterwards! Please no flowers just family ones - also can everyone wear something blue or city tops you can even wear shorts if you want as he never had them off! There will be buckets for donations for Dr kershaws hospice xxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.