RIP Tony Sullivan (Sully)

@BringBackSwales

I was there too mate, it got very emotional when they gave the speeches. The video Sully filmed in the hospital just before he passed will stay with me for a long time.

Anyone who gets a shout out from Ma Gallagher and "the boys" is OK by me! Nice touch from City as well, we do things with class at our club.

Great send off for him, now go win the lot Blues, for our Sully and the rest of the Blues watching from the gods.
Well said pal.

Given Sullys loyalty to City, and I know he was a rum un, but a fucking great rum in, it would be nice to get a minutes applause for him in the 58th minute (he was only 58 when he was taken from us) against West Ham next week
There's a few West Ham lads who no doubt would know him well mate, especially with Sully's England trips. Are you in touch with Chloe?

A few in the south stand attempted to do it against the arse, but it gained no traction, probably due to the earlier 30 minute tribute.

There's a few West Ham lads who no doubt would know him well mate, especially with Sully's England trips. Are you in touch with Chloe?

A few in the south stand attempted to do it against the arse, but it gained no traction, probably due to the earlier 30 minute tribute.
Yeah I know Baz tried to do it, and I stood up on my own in the family stand. Let’s see what we can do in here?

Yeah I know Baz tried to do it, and I stood up on my own in the family stand. Let’s see what we can do in here?
@BringBackSwales - Lets go for it then mate, it's the least we can do.

I don't do socials but my Mrs (@Mel77CTID) does them all, so she's putting it out to:
Steve and Daps
Dave Walker - ReadbutneverRed
Gingerwigs
Citylads
TO Jackster

Maybe @BlueHammer85 can put it out on some West Ham forums?

The club are obviously aware, so maybe Chloe can get the club on it as well?

@BringBackSwales - Lets go for it then mate, it's the least we can do.

I don't do socials but my Mrs (@Mel77CTID) does them all, so she's putting it out to:
Steve and Daps
Dave Walker - ReadbutneverRed
Gingerwigs
Citylads
TO Jackster

Maybe @BlueHammer85 can put it out on some West Ham forums?

The club are obviously aware, so maybe Chloe can get the club on it as well?
I’ll ask my mate to speak to Chloe and see if she can speak to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.