RIP Tony Sullivan (Sully)

I first met Sully when we moved to the Etihad and sat next to him for twenty years. What a character - every home game arriving fashionably slightly late with Boo - pausing at the bottom of the steps for the inevitable acknowledgement of their arrival - a fans' celeb. He had loads of friends in the stand - hence the often asked 'Where's Sully?' He was usually sitting in a spare seat somewhere with a City old-school mate. I pushed Sully's buttons at times - all in the name of fun - usually resulting in a loud 'Hey, John (John B), have y'eard this what he's sayin' !!' Funniest moment 'Do you think he'll bring Aguero on ?' 'Sully, he's just feckin' scored mate.' Then there's the Aguero moment - right in front of us - John B's lip starts quivering - me and Sully just look at each other in stunned disbelief.

There's now a huge void in Block 238, but that's nothing compared to his daughter's and the family's loss.

RIP Sully - a life lived to the full - his way.

Someone has just sent me a phone link to a go fund for Sullys partner and daughter. I am shit with technology but if there’s anyone on here who has also got the link could you post it in here?

Someone has just sent me a phone link to a go fund for Sullys partner and daughter. I am shit with technology but if there’s anyone on here who has also got the link could you post it in here?
Is this the one you're after mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.